Delhi Health Bulletin – Department of Health and Family Welfare in the Government. NCT in Delhi has enormous responsibilities in the field of healthcare. The department caters to the health needs of nearly 160 lakhs of the city’s ever-growing population. Also, it has to share the burden of immigration and the floating population from neighboring countries which make up nearly 33% of the total intake in major hospitals in Delhi. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of NCT in Delhi is headed by the Chief Secretary. Delhi Health Bulletin – the department plays an important role and is committed to providing healthcare facilities to the people of Delhi.
Delhi Health Bulletin – Coronavirus Wave in Delhi 2022
Delhi’s Health Minister Satyendra Jain said that Delhi will report around 10,000 new coronavirus cases today, marking the start of the fifth wave of the virus.
Delhi Health Bulletin – Satyendra Jain said the infection rate is expected to rise to 10 per cent in Delhi’s capital.
He warned Delhi people that although the symptoms of the omicron appeared to be mild, all protocols related to the coronavirus must be adhered to.
The number of coronavirus cases in the Delhi health bulletin record is more than 5000. And also, the government announces new restrictions due to deaths. The number of fatalities increasing daily after many precautions leads to many regulations and rules. Many rules forms and are strictly instructed to follow.
Therefore, any patients with the omicron have not yet needed oxygen support.
He said that the survey of coronavirus cases is more than one per cent. About 496 new cases were people infected with the fifth wave, and not a single Omicron patient required oxygen support.
Thus, he also mentions that It is noticed that people returning from outside India coming back homes to their families are affected by omicron. Those people should take precautions and take rest to eliminate the virus. The virus is noticed in many people’s families whose family members are returning to homes. But everyone should take precautions.
Delhi Health Bulletin: Federal health ministry releases a bulletin that Delhi shows 238 cumulative cases out of overall omicron cases in the country. Delhi is topping the list in the case list. And also, It is reported with more new topics, around 496 of COVID-19. And also shows that one omicron patient died while fighting with it.
Covid-19 In The Year 2022
Delhi Health Bulletin – Covid-19 Positive Cases
According to govt survey, there are almost 325 positive cases in Delhi, and tests conducted 40284. The positivity rate is 0.81%, and deaths are 01.
Delhi Health Bulletin – Covid ~19 Facility Status
Total beds occupied during Covid in hospitals Dedicated Covid Hospitals ~ They provide total beds of 10945 and occupy 150, about 1.37. %, And vacant 10795 -Covid care centers ~ There are a total of beds 2625, and occupied 05 (0.19%), and Vacant 2620 (99.81%) Health centers ~ Total beds 162, and Occupied 00, vacant 162( 100%)
Details of Hospitalized Patients
- The total number of patients admits to hospitals, including suspected COVID patients – 150, And there are Total COVID suppose patients admits to Hospitals – was 46. Real COVID-positive
- Patients admitted in Hospitals – 104.
- COVID positive Patients admitted to ICU – 43
- COVID positive Patients on Oxygen Support (including patients on
ventilator) – 49
- COVID positive Patients on ventilator – 14
- COVID-positive patients from Delhi – 83
- COVID-positive patients from outside Delhi – 21
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
- Beneficiaries vaccinated in the last 24 hours 4075
- Beneficiaries immunise with the first dose in the past 24 hours 547
- Beneficiaries vaccinate with the second dose within the past 24 hours 3113
- Beneficiaries vaccinated with the backup dose in the last 24 hours 415
- Beneficiaries aged 15-17 years who vaccinate in the previous 24 hours 1292
- Cumulative Beneficiaries (15-17) years who have vaccinate so far 1521535
- Cumulative doses provided so far 31401632
- Cumulative beneficiaries have vaccinate with the first dose so far 17291812
- The cumulative recipients have vaccinate so far with the second dose, 13702390
- Accumulated reserve dose for vaccinated beneficiaries to date 407,430
COVID-19: Delhi Sees 2,162 New Cases, Five More Deaths – As Of August 2022
Delhi health bulletin reported 2,162 new cases of COVID-19 with a positive rate of 12.64 per cent, while five more people died of the disease, according to data released by the city’s health department. It is the 12th consecutive day the city has recorded more than 2,000 cases per day.
On the weekend, nine deaths reports due to COVID-19, and 2,031 cases with a positive rate of 12.34 per cent.
Then, ten deaths, the maximum in six months, and 2,136 cases, with a positive rate of 15.02 per cent.
The national capital recorded 12 deaths from COVID-19 on February 13.
Slowly, new cases came out of 17,106 COVID-19 tests, the Ministry of Health said in its latest publication.
Delhi Health Bulletin – 218 New Cases Of COVID-19, No New Deaths In Delhi – As Of September 2022
- Delhi has reported 218 new cases of COVID-19 with a positive rate of 1.93 per cent, according to data shared by the city’s health department. The department said in its latest bulletin that the new cases came out of 11,267 examinations conducted the previous day.
- Delhi health bulletin With the new cases, the number of infections in Delhi has risen to 20,00,641. It added that the death toll remained unchanged at 26,477.
- Delhi has recorded 236 new cases of COVID-19 with a positive rate of 1.68 per cent and three deaths.
- The next day, the city recorded 299 cases with a positive rate of 2.17 per cent and two deaths.
- The following week, Delhi recorded 271 cases of COVID-19 with a positive rate of 2.07 per cent and three deaths.
- The city recorded 377 cases the other day, with a 2.58 per cent positivity rate and two deaths.
- The number of active COVID-19 cases in Delhi was 1,172, down from 1,292 the day before. Up to 832 patients are in home isolation.
Omicron, Sub-Lineages Still Dominant Variant: As Of October 2022
- Amid the deteriorating trajectory of daily Covid-19 cases in India, Delhi Health Bulletin – the Indian SARS-CoV-2 Consortium of Genomics (INSACOG) said on Sunday that Omicron and its subspecies remain the dominant variant in India.
- In its report, INSACOG said, “Omicron and its subspecies remain the dominant variant in India. BA.2 and its descendants, particularly BA.2.75, have found predominantly in various parts of India over the past week.” The latest bulletin on the current scenario in India.
- And also said that BA.5 has decreased in the past few weeks. Delhi health bulletin No hospitalisation increase or disease severity observes during this period.
- Therefore, INSACOG said Omicron is the most abundant variant of concern (VOC) worldwide, accounting for 99.4 per cent of sequences reported globally. BA.5 The descendants of Omicron continue to dominate globally.
- The prevalence of BA.4 lineages, including BA.4.6, has decreased over the past week. Most BA.2 (BA.2.X) lines remained stable last week. BA.2.75, a strain of Omicron under surveillance, continues to show Relatively low prevalence globally,
- Delhi health bulletin India reported 1,994 new cases of Covid and four demises in the previous 24 hours, the nationwide death toll to 5,28,961. The Federal Ministry of Health said on Sunday that the number of active cases currently stands at 23,432, which shows 0.05 per cent of the country’s positive cases.
This Article contains some important information about the department of health in the government. And also, there are several points about the coronavirus wave in Delhi 2022 where Satyendra Jain (Health Minister) raised facts about COVID-19 Wave 2022. It also explains covid cases, covid patients’ records, and death cases in Delhi as of august, September, and October government records. And also, Details of increasing omicron cases in 2022. The above Article is for information.
kidney Disease – Introduction, Symptoms, Problems, and More
Immune System – Definition, Structure, Role, and More
Stress Levels – Outdoor Activities For Stress Levels
Healthy Heart – Introduction, Healthy Heart, Risks, and More
What is WhatsApp Plus? https://es.uoldown.com/android/whatsapp-plus/download – WhatsApp Plus is a modification of the basic WhatsApp application that provides all the…
pii_email_c752da6d57c276815ca2 – Microsoft Outlook Error
pii_email_c752da6d57c276815ca2 – If you open browser and search and find a malfunction and it slows down. Then it indicated some…
Leave a Reply