Diet Write For Us
Diet is a “way of living”, and the word comes from “diaita”, a Greek word. However, diet means following a specific plan to lose weight in many people. Once the weight is off, many people go back to their old eating habits. As a result, the weight often returns, discouraging them.
To live healthily, the diet should be a way of life, not a short-term course. It does not mean a complete ban on pizza, chocolate, or your favourite food; instead, it should be about eating various nutrient-packed foods. Balancing unhealthy choices with healthy ones will help you find a way of eating so that you can follow the plan for the rest of your life.
Types of Diets:
Here is a list of popular diets that you should know:
- intermittent fasting
- Mediterranean diet
- Ketogenic diet
- If it fits your macros
- Carnivore Diet
- Paleo diet
- Dessert with breakfast diet
- Sirtfood diet
Healthy Diet – Key Facts
- A healthy diet protects us against malnutrition in all forms, as well as from non-communicable diseases, cancer, stroke, heart problems, and diabetes. An unhealthy diet or food and lack of physical activity lead to global health risks.
- Healthy dietary practices start early in life Breastfeeding promotes healthy growth, improves cognitive development, and may have long-term health benefits such as the reduced risk of being overweight or obese and developing non-communicable diseases later in life.
- Energy intake (calories) must be balanced with energy spending. To maintain a healthy diet and weight, total fat should not exceed 30 per cent, and saturated fat intake should not exceed 10 per cent of overall energy intake.
- Limiting consumption of free sugars to less than 10% of overall energy intake is part of a healthy diet.
- WHO member states have agreed to cut the salt intake of the global population by 30% by 2025.
How to Update Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write for Us – Diet Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Diet Write for Us
Quality of life
Search Terms for Diet Write for Us
submit an article
guest posting guidelines
become a guest blogger
become an author
guest posts wanted
suggest a post
write for us
looking for guest posts
guest posts wanted
Guidelines of the Article – Diet Write for Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Write for Us – Submit and Contribute Post
Bridal Makeup Write for Us – Submit and Contribute Post
Eyeliner Write for Us – Submit and Contribute Post
Self-Care Write for Us – Submit and Contribute Post