Diseases – Write For Us
Diseases Write For Us – Disease, the study of disease, is called pathology. And also, it involves the determination of the cause of illness, understanding the mechanism of its development, the structural changes associated with its process, and the functional consequences of those changes.
Therefore, Any damaging deviation from the normal structural or functional state of the organism. It generally associates with certain signs and symptoms differing in nature from physical injury. Therefore, an organism’s normal condition must be understood to recognise the symptoms of the disease.
Type of Diseases
Therefore, symptoms are a feeling or change that occurs when an organism is sick. So, symptoms can cause by a pathogen, the environment, lifestyle, or a combination of these.
Diseases can classify into two types:
Communicable –Therefore, it cause by pathogens and can be communicated from person to person or from one organism to another – in humans, including measles, foodborne illness and malaria.
Non-Communicable – And also, this is not transmits between humans or other organisms.
- Non-communicable diseases include:
- diseases and genetic conditions
- Heart disease also called heart disease
- neurological disorders
Other factors that have a significant impact on physical and mental health include:
- Lifestyle factors such as alcohol and other drug use
- Situations that can happen in a person’s life.
Therefore, Diseases caused by pathogens are called infectious diseases. It means that they can be transmitted from one organism to another.
Other types of diseases cannot be detected:
- Hereditary diseases such as cystic fibrosis
- Deficiency diseases are caused by an absence of essential vitamins or minerals, such as scurvy, which happens when a person is deficient in vitamin C.
- And also, diseases such as cancer that result from exposure to carcinogens or that develop naturally when cells divide incorrectly.
Diseases – Symptom
Therefore, Each infectious disease has its precise signs and symptoms. Thus, common signs and symptoms of many infectious diseases include:
- Muscle pain
Diseases – Causes
Infectious diseases can cause by:
- Bacteria. Therefore, these single-celled organisms are responsible for diseases such as strep throat, urinary tract infections, and TB.
- Virus. Even smaller than bacteria, viruses cause various illnesses, from the common cold to AIDS.
- Fungi. Many skin illnesses, such as ringworm and athlete’s foot, cause by fungus. And also, other kinds of fungi can contaminate the lungs or the nervous system.
- Parasite. And also, malaria causes by a small parasite that is transmits through mosquito bites. And also, other parasites sent to humans through animal faces.
How to Update Your Articles?
Therefore, To Write to Us, you can email us at email@example.com
Why to Write for Us – Diseases Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Diseases Write for Us
Signs and symptoms
Guidelines – Diseases Write for Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org