According to wellhealthorganic.com:belly-fat-9-best-ayurvedic-remedies-to-reduce-belly-fat, Losing Weight isn’t an easy task or easy. Losing belly fat can sometimes be challenging if you are one of those who struggle to lose their belly fat. Here it would help if you changed your lifestyle according to Ayurveda. Are you looking forward to Weight Loss in Monsoon? Here’s an easy diet tips to help you lose about 5-6 kgs in a month.
Weight Loss: Some Ways to Melt Belly Fat As Per Ayurveda
Losing Weight or losing belly fat is not an easy task. Losing belly fat is even more difficult. So it would help if you focused on some tips to track your Weight. Here are some simple tips to follow to lose belly fat. If followed can naturally reduce belly fat.
- Therefore, consume at least 50 % of calories during lunchtime as a digestive powder which plays as most muscular at that time. Try to avoid too much of the calories during dinner. Dinner should be done before 7 pm.
- If your goal is to reduce belly fat, try avoiding refined carbs. Avoid all those seats, sweetened drinks, biscuits, pasta, and foods rich in oil.
- Try to take or include Triphala in your diet. It helps to eliminate toxins and try to rejuvenate your digestive system. For example, mix the Triphala powder in warm water before dinner.
- Ginger powder contains thermogenic agents and helps burn fat. Consuming it daily can help boost metabolism and burn off extra fat. If you do not have the ginger powder, you can also finish raw ginger with tea or warm water.
- Thirty minutes of brisk walking by holding your tummy is one effective method to burn belly fat. You can also include pilates and yoga in your workout.
- Warm water intake helps you lose weight by activating your metabolism. Drink warm water when you feel thirsty.
- Always try to chew your food correctly. The whole digestion process begins in your mouth by getting mixed up with saliva. Chewing the food helps to break down the food in the mouth before it travels to the tract. It also helps in alerting the mind when the stomach is full.
How to Cut Belly Fat?
Belly fat is hazardous, and anyone can be affected by the health issues arising from fat. Usually, men find it difficult to shed fat compare to women. Visceral fat leads to diseases like blood pressure, breathing problems, diabetes, etc. You, however, balanced diet and
Here are some of the Tips –
12 Suryanamaskar every day
“Suryanamaskar is best for hormonal balance, metabolism, and intestinal absorption of nutrients. In addition, it helps improve mental health and sleep and keeps heartburn at bay all the time (optimal digestion) and thus helps reduce stubborn belly fat easily,
1000 Kapalbhati Pranayama
Dr Dixa says, “Improves blood circulation and digestion, facilitates rapid elimination of toxins, and is best for burning belly fat because the belly is mainly involved during the practice of Kapalbhati (exhalation). It also helps regulate menstruation, improves flow, and helps manage menstruation (hence Best for people with PCOS, insulin resistance, and hypothyroidism).”
Circadian intermittent fasting
“If that means you fast and eat for a few hours, whatever works for your body. Daily fasting means you stop eating after sunset. So CIF eats food from morning until 8 hours and eats their last meal either before sunset or within an hour.” One after sunset. Best (never post) before 8 pm.
Drink hot water
Ayurvedic experts say that hot water helps burn fat by improving metabolism and burning fat from the belly and all over. It also helps with bloating, gas, poor appetite and feeling heavy.
Good sleep (7-8 hours)
The better you sleep, the faster you lose Weight, said Dr. Dixa. A good 7-8 hours of sleep helps with liver detox, hormonal balance, weight loss, and better mental health by reducing cortisol (stress hormone) and giving your body and mind enough time to rest and digest (the para activates the sympathetic system).
One of the oldest herbal medicines is made from guggul juice. It contains a plant sterol called guggulsterone, known for its weight loss properties. Guggulsterone boosts metabolism and may also lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
2. Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek seeds or fenugreek seeds help reduce belly fat by promoting digestion. The seeds hold a water-soluble component called galactomannan, which is responsible for suppressing your appetite. It means that it will keep you fuller for longer. Apart from this, it also increases your metabolism!
3. Malabar tamarind
The ingredient is gaining popularity due to its purported weight loss benefits. It is believed to inhibit the body’s ability to create and store fat. Hydroxycitric acid is one of this fruit’s main components that helps increase metabolism and reduce appetite.
Triphala is made from three dry fruits: amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. This combination makes it an excellent ingredient to help your body detox and cleanse your colon. It also enhances digestion and metabolism, which in turn helps in reducing belly fat.
Punarvana is usually known for its weight loss benefits. It has diuretic properties that help maintain the health of the bladder and kidneys. This element works well when it comes to releasing water retention. So you can quickly reduce those extra pounds from your belly!
Cinnamon, also known as dalchini in Indian homes, imparts a hint of aroma and flavour and offers some medicinal possessions. From boosting immunity to refining metabolism, cinnamon can do it all! Apart from this, it also increases the feeling of satiety and reduces food cravings.
A layer of fat around the torso not only looks unsightly but It also poses an incredible danger to human health. The problem with belly fat is not only the fat just under the skin but also the visceral fat located deep in the abdomen, around the internal organs. And also, losing fat is a daunting task, incredibly stubborn belly fat.
Therefore, factors that include lack of exercise, excessive sleep, unhealthy diet and way of living are triggers that lead to an increase in body mass and eventually an increase in waist size. And also from starting encourage kids for a healthy diet. According to Ayurveda, obesity is associated with adipose tissue and metabolic disorders. And Ayurveda has answers to all questions regarding easy ways to reduce belly fat.